It's the middle of April. While there may be an isolated exception or two, colleges are now finishing up their spring semesters/terms using online technology. Students are allegedly following hastily revised course outlines from the privacy and comfort of their homes. Granted, some students do not have the resources to do this, since they lack access to the internet or even physical computers at home, but colleges have made wide-ranging efforts to see that as many students as possible can participate in distance learning.
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Financial Aid | Admissions ›
- Admission Officers Reveal Stark Concerns about Coronavirus' Impact ›
- Webinar Recap: How COVID-19 is Impacting Admissions | Admissions ›
- Select Colleges Share Their Plans for Fall 2020 | Admissions ›
- Infographic: Where HS Seniors Stand on Fall 2020 Plans | Admissions ›
- Colleges Continue to Change Course for Fall 2020 | Admissions ›
- None ›