With little more than three or four months to go until the Fall 2020 semester begins, a surprising number of colleges have announced their intentions to return to "normal" and resume in-person classes with a full inventory of students on campus. I've reviewed a number of those plans and will give a quick overview of some specifics below.
- Webinar Recap: How COVID-19 is Impacting Admissions | Admissions ›
- Colleges Struggle with COVID-19 and Distance Learning | Admissions ›
- Will Your College Open This Fall? | Admissions ›
- Colleges Continue to Change Course for Fall 2020 | Admissions ›
- Colleges May Face Perfect Storm for Fall 2020 | Admissions ›
- Infographic: Survey Reveals Students' Thoughts About Returning to Campus | Admissions ›
- Infographic: Survey Reveals How COVID-19 Has Impacted Fall Plans | Admissions ›