Preparing for College

Which Address Do I Use on My College Applications?

Question: I go to a boarding school, and I'm confused about what address to put for the college mailing lists. Do I put my boarding school mail address, or my home address?

The Common Application, which you are likely to use for many of your target colleges (as well as most other applications, too) will provide a space for both a "Permanent Address" and a "Current Address."

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions