What to Do If Finances Change During Your College Search

Elizabeth French/College Confidential

If you're seeking money for college, it's likely that you will apply for financial aid. This typically means filling out the FAFSA and entering your family's financial information. Colleges and universities then use that information to figure out the family's expected family contribution and to determine the student's financial aid package.

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions