Preparing for College

Soliciting and Sending College Transcripts

Question: I spent two years at Bowling Green State University and now need to get a copy of my transcript sent to another college. (I am applying there for a graduate degree.) How do I obtain a copy of my transcript or get it mailed where it needs to go?

We wish all our queries were as easy to answer as this one is. Colleges are very accustomed to mailing out transcripts, even for students who only matriculated briefly or who attended many years ago. By contacting any school by phone or e-mail, you will usually be quickly directed to the department in charge of this process.

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions