Should You Apply Only to Test-Optional Schools?
Taking the SAT or ACT is probably one of the most nerve-wracking moments of high school, not to mention all the time and energy you spend prepping for the test. But as we've mentioned before, a growing number of colleges don't require SAT or ACT scores as part of your application for admission. These colleges are known as test-optional.
- What Does ACT or SAT Optional Mean? | Test Prep ›
- Should You Still Take The SAT/ACT If Applying to Test-Optional ... ›
- Test-Optional Admission: What You Need to Know Right Now | Test Prep ›
- When to Send Test Scores to Test-Optional Colleges | Test Prep ›
- How Do Colleges Compare Applicants Who Submit Test Scores With Those Who Don’t? | Test Prep ›