When Should You Send Test Scores to Test-Optional Colleges?
The two colleges that are my son's goal schools have both gone test optional, but he is really good on tests, so how do I decide whether to send his test scores to these schools or not? Is there a threshold he should use (like if he gets a 35 ACT he should send it, but below 30 he should not)? Should he only send them if they're high, or how do you decide with an "optional" school?
- Test-Optional Admission: What You Need to Know Right Now | Test ... ›
- Should You Apply Only to Test-Optional Schools? | Test Prep ›
- Test-Optional Colleges for International Student with So-So SAT Score ›
- How Do Colleges Compare Applicants Who Submit Test Scores With Those Who Don’t? | Test Prep ›
- 5 Facts About This Fall’s Test-Optional Admissions Landscape | Test Prep ›
- Should Student Send Slightly Sub-Median ACT Score to Test-Optional School? | Test Prep ›
- Are Ivies Really Test-Optional for International Applicants? | Test Prep ›
- Should Applicant Send SAT Scores When Math is High but Verbal Isn't? | Test Prep ›
- Who Am I Competing Against in College Admissions? | Admissions ›
- College Selection During A Pandemic | Admissions ›
- How to Prepare for the SAT/ACT if You Can Only Test Once | Test Prep ›
- 5 Factors to Consider When Applying to Test-Optional Colleges | Test Prep ›
- How Do I Explain Why I’m Not Submitting Test Scores to Colleges? | Test Prep ›
- To Send ... or Not to Send ... ACT Scores | Test Prep ›