Paying for College

Pell Grant Applications

I'm a big "How to . . . " guy. I must have a hundred how-to books in my library. In the spirit of being self-sufficient, I enjoy learning new tricks of the various trades out there. If you're a high school senior waiting for your decisions to come in, or (more likely) you're trying to figure out where to get the money to pay for your higher education, then here's a very helpful how-to article that just might help.

What better place could there be for learning how to deal with some financial aid issues than Here's how to get a Pell Grant:

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions