Is American Abroad an International Applicant?

Question: Do I count as an international student if I completed all of my high school in another country but was born in the U.S.? And can I get financial aid if my parents have a house here in the U.S. and pay taxes?

You say that you were born in the U.S., so I assume that you are an American citizen. Is that correct? If so, then you are eligible for U.S. Federal financial aid, regardless of where you grew up and attended high school.

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions