Is 3-Year Singapore Bachelor's Degree Accepted by U.S. Grad Schools?

Question: I'm an international student from Vietnam. I got my 3-year Bachelor's degree in computer science from James Cook University in Singapore. Is it possible to use my degree for my higher education Master's degree in the US?

Many U.S. universities will honor your three-year Bachelor's degree from Singapore but some will not. Unfortunately, you'll need to identify the institutions that interest you the most and then inquire at each one. Some will accept only foreign candidates with three-year degrees who have already earned a Master's degree, too.

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions