How Does a Student Do Standout Extracurriculars During a Pandemic?
I am the mother of a high school junior. Many of her extracurriculars have been cut off, and I know everyone else is in the same situation. But she really wants to stand out on her applications and she needs to make up for some of the extracurriculars she was planning to get this spring and summer (a job, a volunteering opportunity, teaching flute to some neighbors, running races competitively and some other things). Do you have any tips on how we can get creative with extracurriculars now that a lot of places are closed? I assume there are people (like home schoolers) who have figured this out, but we aren't sure what to do.
- Webinar Recap: How COVID-19 is Impacting Admissions | Admissions ›
- 3 Extracurriculars To Help You Stand Out | Admissions ›
- How to Stay on Track with College Prep Plans During COVID-19 ... ›
- Infographic: How Rising HS Seniors Feel About the College Admissions Landscape | Admissions ›
- Colleges Continue to Adjust Fall Semester Plans | Admissions ›
- How to Find Your Best Fit Volunteer Opportunity During COVID | Admissions ›
- Dealing With Pandemic-Enhanced Admissions Stress ›