If you're going to be a high school senior this fall, getting a head start on your college admissions to-do list is a great way to spend your summer. But as most students are aware, this summer presents unprecedented challenges, preventing students from taking on the standard activities like touring colleges and working paid jobs. However, that doesn't mean you can't find creative ways to prep for college admissions season.
If you're finishing up your junior year of high school, consider these six tips for summer college planning.
- Selling Yourself in Your Applications | Admissions ›
- Rising Seniors: Think Ahead to Fall | Admissions ›
- Use These College Admissions Checklists to Stay on Track ... ›
- New Rankings List the Best Colleges in 5 Categories | Admissions ›
- The Coalition for College Expands, Adding 18 Schools | Admissions ›