The search to find the "perfect" college is daunting, to say the least. It seems like everyone has their own opinion on what will give you the best college experience. Now that I have finally finished the college application process, I have to say that there is no "perfect" college. Every school has something different to offer. Someone's favorite parts of one college may be weaknesses for another person. It's overwhelming to be inundated with so many options, and I remember feeling scared as I scoured through a seemingly infinite number of college websites.
- Evaluating Possible College Majors | Admissions ›
- 3 Extracurriculars To Help You Stand Out | Admissions ›
- Your College Major: What to Choose? | Admissions ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led Me to University of Maryland | Admissions ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led Me to Syracuse’s Journalism School | Admissions ›