Preparing for College

How Do We Replace a Lost PSAT Score Report?

Question: We received the PSAT score report from our daughter's high school counselor but have misplaced it. Is there a way to get another copy? We would be willing to pay an additional fee, if needed.

You can actually see your daughter's score report online (along with some other bells and whistles that weren't on the paper version) by registering at

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions