Whether you're a high school senior waiting for college notifications, a current college student working to shift from on-campus to online classes or an underclassman affected by the SAT and ACT cancellations, the coronavirus has made an impact on every student. One very stressful effect of the COVID-19 emergency is a change in finances for many families. Some organizations are stepping in to help with tuition expenses as students and families struggle to pay their bills. Check out the following three financial resources that can help you mitigate the coronavirus-prompted financial crunch.
- Infographic: 6 College Admissions Resources Amid Coronavirus | Admissions ›
- College Grading During COVID-19 | Admissions ›
- Webinar Recap: How COVID-19 is Impacting Admissions | Admissions ›
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Financial Aid | Admissions ›
- Coalition Application Allows You to Explain Your COVID-19 Hardships | Admissions ›