The financial aid process can be confusing during any college admissions period, but it's become particularly challenging due to the coronavirus pandemic. High school seniors and transfer students who thought their financial aid packages were sufficient may now need more money, and high school juniors who are preparing to apply for aid this fall have multiple questions about the process.
- Webinar Recap: How COVID-19 is Affecting Financial Aid | Admissions ›
- Is Financial Aid Available for Family with $200K Income? | Admissions ›
- How Coronavirus Might Impact Financial Aid | Admissions ›
- 10 FAFSA Tips for This Fall's Financial Aid Applicants | Admissions ›
- Get to the Bottom of These 3 Financial Aid Questions ›