To stand out among the candidates applying to your target school, it's important that you have a good story to tell. Your GPA, recommendation letters and essay will help. But one of the strongest ways to showcase what's important to you and how you chose to spend your time in high school is by pointing to the extracurriculars you've been involved with. If you're not yet sure where your interests lie, here are some activities you might want to consider.
- Is It Too Late for HS Junior to Add Application-Worthy Extracurriculars? ›
- Get the Most out of Your Extracurriculars With 4 Key Tips | Admissions ›
- How to Fill out the Common App Without Extracurriculars | Admissions ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led Me to Northwestern | Admissions ›
- 5 Skills You Can Gain through Volunteering | Careers ›
- How Does a Student Do Standout Extracurricular Activities During a Pandemic? | Admissions ›