College essay season is upon us, which means students have the perfect opportunity to share information about what makes them unique and interesting. But for many students, essays can be a chore, as they stress over which topics will be the most compelling for them to cover.
To help you navigate the essay process, College Confidential sat down with Carolyn Allison Caplan, also known as Admissions Mom, educational consultant with Admissions Journey and author of the book Hey AdmissionsMom: Real Talk from Reddit. Check out the advice she shares about creating a winning college essay.
- 3 Tips for Writing College Essays in the Age of COVID-19 | Admissions ›
- 4 FAQs — With Expert Answers — About Applying to College This Fall ›
- Infographic: Struggling with an Essay Topic? Ask Yourself These Questions | Admissions ›
- The True Purpose of College Essays | Admissions ›
- Tackling the Application Essay “Of Your Choice” | Admissions ›
- How to Spend Less Time on a Much Better College Essay | Admissions ›