A few days ago, I posted a thread on the College Confidential forum that noted a high degree of college student dissatisfaction with online courses. Initially, the need for online instruction was thought to be the solution for concluding spring semester after colleges evacuated their campuses due to COVID-19. Once the crisis was managed over the summer, everyone thought, then it would be back to campus — and normal — in the fall.
- 5 Tips to Manage Your Experience During the COVID-19 Emergency ›
- Reports Reveal the Impact of COVID-19 on Student Learning ... ›
- Completing College Classes Online Due to Coronavirus | Admissions ›
- Select Colleges Share Their Plans for Fall 2020 | Admissions ›
- Colleges Continue to Change Course for Fall 2020 | Admissions ›