Can Student Deposit at Multiple Colleges Due to COVID-19 Visit Restrictions?
My son has been admitted to multiple colleges, and he is trying to make his decision right now. Unfortunately, with campuses closed and admitted student day events canceled, he is struggling to decide which school to attend. Our hope is to visit campuses this summer to make the final decision, but with deposit days coming up soon, we may not be able to wait that long. Is it possible for us to put deposits down at two schools so we can hold his spot at both until he is able to visit and know for sure? We are in Michigan where a lot of colleges haven't extended the deposit deadlines.