Preparing for College

Dealing with The Past

Question: I have been in and out of school for a few years now. My GPA is NOT good, but I finally have figured out what I want to do with my life. I don't meet the admission requirements for a transfer student. Can I just "forget" to mention my previous college and apply as a non-traditional student or is there a way for the new school to figure out I have a jaded college past?

Two things come to mind with your question:

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions