College students are in the Twilight Zone. Some have been summarily and inconveniently tossed out of their dorms. Most have been transitioned to so-called "virtual learning," the quality of which is dependent upon their college's technical savvy and preparation. The allure of college social life has been nullified because most students are now confined to their homes. No four-day weekend parties there! In other words, the entire higher-ed universe is now inverted, thanks to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Navigating Remote Learning like a Pro | Admissions ›
- 3 Financial Resources for Students Impacted by Coronavirus ... ›
- coronavirus-closings | College Confidential ›
- Get the Scoop on the Latest COVID-19 Campus News | Admissions ›
- Four Best Practices for Online Courses During COVID-19 and Beyond | Admissions ›
- Perspectives on Virtual Learning | Admissions ›