Although many colleges have recently halted their study abroad programs due to COVID-19, thousands of students are looking at overseas programs to consider once the pandemic ends. But preparing to study abroad is an incredibly overwhelming process. With a staggering amount of places to choose from, documents to get in order and plane tickets to select, you may not have had time to consider some of the more particular matters related to your overseas experience. Drawing upon my peers' and my own experiences abroad, I've gathered a list of some of the most crucial things to consider before finally making the decision to go abroad.
- Will My Financial Aid Travel with Me on My Junior Year Abroad ... ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led Me to Georgetown | Admissions ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led Me to University of Maryland ... ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led to My Admission off Northwestern ... ›
- Questions to Answer Before Committing to Attending College Abroad | Admissions ›
- Studying in the U.S. or Abroad: 6 Differences to Know During The Application Process ›