College Tips for Future Translator

Question: I want to study translation (where you translate documents from one language to another). But I don't know which schools offer this. Is there another way that this is said? I would feel honored if you answered my question. Thank you.

You'll find a lot of information about your intended career field in this article from the U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics:

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions