Paying for College

College Application Fee Waiver for Home-Schooled Student?

Question: I'd like to apply for a college application fee waiver but my situation is unusual so I'm not sure how to proceed. I'm a US citizen, born and raised, but since 2005 I've lived in China with my dad, a retiree, and my mother, who is a housewife. I'm also home-schooled. I'm taking the SAT in December but I used money from my part time job to pay for it instead of applying for a fee waiver.

I know my family's annual income qualifies for the waiver, but how do I, a home-schooled student living in China, apply? Thanks for your time.

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions