Infographic: Average ACT, SAT Scores from the Class of 2019
Students are currently facing the reality of canceled SAT and ACT test dates due to coronavirus. In addition, dozens of colleges have shifted to test-optional admissions for the 2020-2021 admissions cycle. However, some students are still prepping for the possibility that tests will be administered this fall, and many colleges are still requiring test scores as part of a completed application. To get a handle on how students from the class of 2019 (the most recent admissions cycle for which statistics have been released) fared on these tests, check out this infographic outlining the data.
Share Your Thoughts
We'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Check out our forum to contribute to the conversation!
- This Student Scored A 21 ACT: Here's His College Admission Journey ›
- Do ACT/SAT Scores Predict College Success? | Test Prep ›
- The Average ACT and SAT Scores May Surprise You | Test Prep ›
- Infographic: Average SAT/ACT Scores at 20 US Colleges | Test Prep ›
- Class of 2020 Logs Average ACT Score of 20.6 | Test Prep ›