The Pros and Cons of Registering for an AP Exam Without Taking the AP Course
As most high school students know by now, the AP Exam registration is earlier this year than it has been in the past, requiring students to decide by November whether to take May AP tests. And many students are wondering whether they should register for an AP exam even if they haven't taken the associated AP course. This allows them to potentially get college credit (or placement) ahead of time, which can save time and money during the college years.
- Will It Hurt My Admission Odds to Skip Some AP Exams? | Admissions ›
- How to Decide Whether to Register for AP Tests | Test Prep ›
- Taking AP Exams On Your Own | Test Prep ›
- Should I Register for AP Exams Even Though I Don't Know the Material Yet? | Test Prep ›
- How to Sign up for AP Courses | Admissions ›