As the son of a college admissions counselor, my application journey began long before I ever set foot in a high school. Since I was a young age, I have visited hundreds of colleges around the country, usually against my will. And while I admittedly skipped the wide majority of the campus tours to head toward the football stadiums, I will admit that being exposed to a wide variety of colleges I did not consider helped me decide which ones I should.
- My Experience: 5 Crucial Points for A Successful College ... ›
- This Student Didn't Break 20 on His ACT -- Here's His Admissions ... ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led Me to Northwestern | Admissions ›
- How My Admissions Journey Led Me to Syracuse’s Journalism School | Admissions ›
- My Journey Through College Extracurriculars in the Pre-Health Track | Campus Life ›
- 7 Factors to Consider About Studying Abroad ›