Accelerated Law School Programs

Question: Are there any colleges that will allow me to dual enroll in their law school program while being either a senior or junior working on my bachelor's degree?

Yes, some colleges and universities offer an option similar to what you describe. Typically, these are called 3+3 programs because you work towards your bachelor’s degree for three years and then begin law school. Often (depending on the institution you attend) you do not officially earn your bachelor’s degree until you have completed your first year of law school in good standing. Most typically, too, you do not apply directly to the 3+3 program while you are still in high school but can do so once you’ve completed a couple years of college with a strong record.

Keep reading Show less
Find Your Best Fit
Find your best fit college and track your favorite colleges.
Connect with your future classmates
Offer not stacking up? These articles may help
Expert advice and answers to common SAT and ACT questions